High Country NC Mountain Choose & Cut Packages 2021
High Country NC Mountain Choose & Cut Christmas Tree Packages 2021
Make High Country Holiday memories that will last a lifetime. Choose the perfect family Christmas tree, stay in a mountain hotel or cabin, sip hot cocoa by a fire, and much more. The following area lodging partners are offering Christmas Tree Packages in 2021. Call to reserve a package:
- Country Inn & Suites, Boone: 828-264-4100
- Fall Creek Cabins, Boone: 336-877-3131
- Green Park Inn, Blowing Rock: 828-414-4130
- Hampton Inn, Wilkesboro: 336-838-5000
- Holiday Inn Express, Boone: 828-264-2451
- Holiday Inn Express, Wilkesboro: 336-838-1800
- Meadowbrook Inn, Blowing Rock: 828-295-4300
- Quality Inn & Suites University, Boone: 828-266-1100
- The Horton Hotel: 828-832-8060
Here is a list of participating Choose & Cut Christmas Tree Farms for the NC High Country in 2021:
Clawson’s Choose & Cut
4944 Highway 194 North, Boone
828-719-6395 or 828-262-3836
From Highway 421 in Boone at New Market Center, turn left on Highway 194 North. Follow 4.6 miles. Farm is on the left next to Meat Camp Church.
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 9’), wreaths and garland
• OPEN DAILY November 14 – December 20: 9:00 – 5:00
• Free horse rides for children available only on weekends. Visit Santa’s Homestead and see wreaths being made. Hayrides, live animals to pet and feed and refreshments available
Frosty’s Choose & Cut
2152 Beaver Creek School Rd, West Jefferson
From Boone, take Highway 421 to Highway 221N. Take a left on Clarence Lyall Rd. Turn right on Baldwin Rd. Farm is on left.
• Fraser Fir trees (6-12’) *snow-kissed trees available, wreaths, garland, roping
• November 20- December 13. Fri: 3:00-5:30, Sat: 9:00-5:30, Sun: 12-5:30
• Bonfire, music, Christmas Shop with personalized items available, build-a-wreath, Santa visits certain weekends
Panoramic View Christmas Tree Farm
368 Panoramic Lane, Boone
From Boone at the intersection of Hwy. 421 and Hwy. 194 N at New Market Center, take 194 N 5 miles. Turn right on Big Hill Road. Go 1/2 mile and turn right on Panoramic Lane. We are 200 yards on the right.
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 9’), wreaths and garland.
• November 21–22, 27-29, December 5–6: 9:00 – 5:00
• Free horse rides for children available only on weekends. Hayrides, live animals to pet and feed and refreshments available.
511 Hodges Gap Road, Boone
From Boone: Travel north on Hwy. 421 .25 mile. Turn left on Oak Grove Road then left on Hodges Gap Road. From Hwy. 105 South in Boone: Turn right on Hwy. 105 Bypass then right on Hodges Gap Road.
• Fraser Fir trees (4–13’) and wreaths.
• OPEN DAILY Thanksgiving – December; seven days per week