High Country Choose & Cut Christmas Trees
High Country Choose & Cut Farms. Here is a list of Choose & Cut Christmas Tree farms in the Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk, West Jefferson Area. We update this list every Monday after Thanksgiving with current tree size availability! For more Choose & Cut Christmas Tree information visit the Watauga County Christmas Tree Association and the North Carolina Choose & Cut Association.
Boone/Blowing Rock Area
- Appalachian Christmas Mountain Farms
7177 U.S. 421, Boone, NC 28607
- Fraser Fir (5 up to 10’). Fraser Fir wreaths & garland
- November 17-19 and 23-26; December 1-3 and 8-10: 9-5 pm
- Appalachian Evergreens
574 RC Cook Road, Blowing Rock
- Fraser Fir (4-9’). Fraser Fir & White Pine wreaths & garland.
- November 18-19 and 24-26; December 2-3: 9-5 pm
- Bear Wallow Choose & Cut
406 Long Ridge Farms Road, Sugar Grove, NC
- Fraser Fir (3–12’) Fraser Fir wreaths. White Pine garland.
-November 18-19, 22, 24–26; December 2-3: 10-4 pm
- Bluestone Greenery
1230 Howard Edmisten Road, Sugar Grove, NC
- Fraser Fir trees (5-8’), wreaths and garland. Hayrides & drinks.
- November 18-19, 24-26; December 2-3: 9-5 pm
- C & J Christmas Trees
1999 Brookshire Road, Boone, NC
828-263-3591 or 828-200-9309
- Fraser Fir trees (3-11’) and wreaths, drinks & crafts
- Nov Wkends 11-26; Dec Wkends 2-10: 9-4 pm
- Hay rides, hot chocolate, crafts *Handsaw your own!
- Circle C Tree Farms
• Fraser Fir trees (7–13’) and wreaths. Fraser Fir and White Pine garland.
- Fraser Fir trees (4–13’) wreaths and Fraser Fir or White Pine garland
- Nov 11–12, 17–26: 9-4:30 pm. (Fri, Sat & Sun), 10- 4:30pm (M-Th)
- Precut trees available
- Clawson’s Choose & Cut
4944 Highway 194 North, Boone
From Highway 421 in Boone at New Market Center, turn left on Highway 194 North. Follow 4.6 miles. Farm is on the left next to Meat Camp Church.
- Fraser Fir trees (3-12‘) Fraser Fir and White Pine wreaths and garland.
- Daily, November 12- December 18: 8-5pm
- Hay rides, farm animals, Free hot chocolate & coffee. Pets welcome!
- Frosty’s Choose & Cut
2152 Beaver Creek School Rd, West Jefferson
From Boone, take Highway 421 to Highway 221N. Take a left on Clarence Lyall Rd. Turn right on Baldwin Rd. Farm is on left.
- Fraser Fir trees (6-12’), “snow-kissed” trees, wreaths, garland
- Nov 17- Dec 3- Fri-Sun Fri: 3-6, Sat: 9-6, Sun: 12-6
- Hayrides, bonfire, Christmas Shop, build-a-wreath, kids activities, refreshments, restroom
- Miller's Choose & Cut
1739 Ball Branch Road, Boone
828-265-2851 or 828-964-6343
From Boone at the intersection of Hwy. 194 North and US 421 at New Market Center, go 4.5 miles on Hwy. 194. Turn left on SR 1335 (Meat Camp Road). Go .08 mile to Ball Branch Road on the left. Follow signs (Miller’s Cabin location). If using GPS make sure to turn onto Meat Camp Road at Plan B Store.
- Fraser Fir trees (5–8’), Fraser Fir wreaths.
- Daily starting Nov 4 *until supplies run out: 9-5 pm
- Panoramic View Christmas Tree Farm
368 Panoramic Lane, Boone
- Fraser Fir trees (3- 12’). Fraser Fir and White Pine wreaths, garland.
- November 18–19 and 24–26, December 2-3: 9-5pm
- Free hot chocolate and coffee. Credit cards accepted. Hayrides,newborn calves to feed and pet, farm animals to feed and pet. Pets welcome!
- Sugar Plum Farm
1263 Isaacs Branch Rd, Plumtree
- Fraser Fir trees (3–15’) and wreaths, garlands (mail order)
- Nov 18- Dec 24, Fri-Sun: 9- 4:30, weekdays: 12:30-4:30
- Hayrides, bonfire, holiday store, santa house on weekends
West Jefferson/ Sparta Area
- Davis Tree Farm
1620 Piney Creek Rd, Lansing, 28643
336-384-3388 or 336-957-7265
- Daily Nov 18–Dec 24 • Mon-Sat:10-5pm • Sun:1 til dusk
-Fraser fir Christmas trees of all sizes. Handmade wreaths
- Ivy Point Farm
1789 Beaver Creek School Rd, West Jefferson, 28694
336-846-2470 or 336-877-7450
- Nov 17-Dec 14 • Fri- Sat: 10-4pm • Sun:12-4pm
- Fraser fir Christmas trees (all sizes) and handmade wreaths, Norway spruce trees, refreshments and restrooms
- Lil' Grandfather Tree Farm
15371 NC Hwy 18 S., Laurel Springs, 28644
- Nov 24-27; Dec 1-3 • Fri-Sat: 9- dark, Sun: 12- dark
- Horse rides, hay rides, hay bale movie theater, Santa, refreshments, vendors with crafts, and restrooms.
-Fraser fir, White pine, Blue spruce, Concolor fir, Canaan fir, Nordmann fir. Handmade wreaths, roping & tree stands
- Long's Choose & Cut Christmas Trees
8306 Hwy. 16 S., West Jefferson, NC 28694
- Weekends Nov 18- Dec 10, 11-12: 9am to dark • Weekdays by appt
- Fraser fir and White pine Christmas trees (various sizes), handmade wreaths, roping, tree stands, restrooms, and ATV rides available
- Visit our website for a coupon. www.LongsTreeFarm.com
- Lyalls Nursery
238 Mt. Valley Dr, West Jefferson, 28694
- Nov 22 – Dec 24 • Mon-Wed: 3:30-Dark, Thurs-Sun: 9-Dark
- Fraser fir and Colorado Blue spruce trees, wreaths, roping, and tree stands. Refreshments, snacks, and restrooms
-Our farm is on level ground, so walking is easy. If the weather is bad, you can pick a tree from your vehicle.
- Mistletoe Meadows
270 Mistletoe Meadows Pkwy, Laurel Springs, 28644
336-982-9754 or 336-465-9754
- Weekends Nov 18-Dec 10: 9-5
- Hay rides, refreshments, and restrooms.
- Variety of wreaths and garlands and we grow White pine, Blue spruce, Norway Spruce, Canaan Fir, Concolor Fur, Leyland cypress
Banner Elk/Beech Mountain/Newland/ Linville Area
- Cartner’s Tree Farm
1 Balsam Drive, Newland, 828-733-1641
- Fraser Fir trees (3-15’), garland
- Daily November 23-26, Dec 2-3: 9-5pm
- Hot drinks, restrooms
- 2024 White House Blue Room Christmas Tree Winner!
- Pittman’s Tree Farm
986 Licklog Road, Newland, 828-295-2545
- Fraser Fir trees (2-11’), garland
- Fri-Sun, November 19- Dec 17: 9-5pm
- Hot drinks, restrooms, Pets welcome
- Snowy Mountain Tree Farm
4699 Linville falls Hwy, Newland, 828-733-9589
- Fraser Fir trees (3-16’), garland
- Fri-Sun, November 19- Dec 3: 9-4:30pm
- Large gift shop