Mystery HillMystery Hill, Blowing Rock, has been amazing visitors from around the world for over 72 years. Mystery Hill is both fun and educational for the entire family.
- Explore North Carolinas only Natural Gravitational Anomaly
- Experience hands-on science activities
- Create giant soap bubbles big enough to surround an adult
- Get your souvenir Old Time Photos at Professor Finnegan's Old Time Photo Parlour
- Try your hand at Tomahawk and Knife Throwing
- Visit the historic homestead of the founders of Appalachian State University
- Visit with the rabbits and chickens
- View the worlds second-largest collection of Native American artifacts with over a quarter-million artifacts
- Mine for gems
- View local fossils at the Appalachian Fossil Museum
- Stroll along the River Walk and explore the tunnel
- Grab an ice cream cone or a cup of coffee at Front Porch Eats & enjoy our Picnic area
- Find the perfect gift or souvenir in one of our five retail stores, and more.
All located just three minutes from the Parkway between Blowing Rock and Boone, NC!
Phone: (828) 264-2792
129 Mystery Hill Lane
Blowing Rock, 28605