Blowing Rock Music Festival Sept 14, 2019
BLOWING ROCK MUSIC FESTIVAL SEPT 14 2019
The Blowing Rock Music Festival, September 14, 2019 takes place at North Carolina's oldest attraction, The Blowing Rock! This festival features live music performances and food vendors. Music genres at the festival include americana, folk, jazz and soul. Gates open at 10, with music starting at noon. See a schedule of performers HERE
- Dress in layers for the event. Temperatures can change dramatically in the mountains
- The event is held rain or shine, but umbrellas are not allowed so you don't block the stage view for others. Bring a rain jacket or a poncho.
- You can bring chairs and coolers, but hot dogs, hamburgers, barbecue and drinks will be available on site. You can also purchase a VIP tent.
- Fireworks will take place weather permitting, so no dogs are allowed at the event.
- Check with Green Park Inn and Chetola Resort for Lodging packages