Valle Country Fair Valle Crucis NC Oct 17 2020
Valle Country Fair Valle Crucis NC Oct 17 2020 CANCELLED
The Valle Country Fair in Valle Crucis North Carolina is a true mountain fair! The fair features homemade Brunswick Stew, BBQ and Apple Butter to warm you up on a crisp Autumn Day. Children's activities include storytelling, pumpkin carving and pumpkin bowling. Fair goers can peruse over 150 juried arts & crafts vendors and listen to live bluegrass and country bands and watch cloggers and square dancers. For more details, click HERE
- No pets are allowed at the Valle Country Fair
- Dress in layers and wear sunscreen, weather can change quick in the Valle
- If you plan on visiting the Woolly Worm Festival the same day, take NC Hwy 194 from the Fair for a more direct route.
- Wear flat waterproof shoes! This event takes place in a field with soft ground
- Parking is available on site in the field for a donation. Arrive early to avoid long wait times to park.