High Country NC Mountain Choose & Cut Packages 2020
High Country NC Mountain Choose & Cut Christmas Tree Packages 2020
Make High Country Holiday memories that will last a lifetime. Choose the perfect family Christmas tree, stay in a mountain hotel or cabin, sip hot cocoa by a fire, and much more. View special Holiday Lodging Packages HERE
Here is a list of participating Choose & Cut Christmas Tree Farms for the NC High Country in 2020:
Clawson’s Choose & Cut
4944 Highway 194 North, Boone
828-719-6395 or 828-262-3836
From Highway 421 in Boone at New Market Center, turn left on Highway 194 North. Follow 4.6 miles. Farm is on the left next to Meat Camp Church.
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 9’), wreaths and garland
• OPEN DAILY November 14 – December 20: 9:00 – 5:00
• Free horse rides for children available only on weekends. Visit Santa’s Homestead and see wreaths being made. Hayrides, live animals to pet and feed and refreshments available
Frosty’s Choose & Cut
2152 Beaver Creek School Rd, West Jefferson
From Boone, take Highway 421 to Highway 221N. Take a left on Clarence Lyall Rd. Turn right on Baldwin Rd. Farm is on left.
• Fraser Fir trees (6-12’) *snow-kissed trees available, wreaths, garland, roping
• November 20- December 13. Fri: 3:00-5:30, Sat: 9:00-5:30, Sun: 12-5:30
• Bonfire, music, Christmas Shop with personalized items available, build-a-wreath, Santa visits certain weekends
Panoramic View Christmas Tree Farm
368 Panoramic Lane, Boone
From Boone at the intersection of Hwy. 421 and Hwy. 194 N at New Market Center, take 194 N 5 miles. Turn right on Big Hill Road. Go 1/2 mile and turn right on Panoramic Lane. We are 200 yards on the right.
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 9’), wreaths and garland.
• November 21–22, 27-29, December 5–6: 9:00 – 5:00
• Free horse rides for children available only on weekends. Hayrides, live animals to pet and feed and refreshments available.
Stone Mountain Farms
301 Sherry Reece Lane, Trade, TN
From Boone, take 421 N 13 miles to Bulldog Road in Trade, TN. Turn left on Bulldog; go 1.5 miles. Take right on Sherry Reese Lane.
• Fraser Fir trees (4–10’), wreaths and garland.
• OPEN DAILY November 20–24 – December 6: 9:00-5:00
511 Hodges Gap Road, Boone
From Boone: Travel north on Hwy. 421 .25 mile. Turn left on Oak Grove Road then left on Hodges Gap Road. From Hwy. 105 South in Boone: Turn right on Hwy. 105 Bypass then right on Hodges Gap Road.
• Fraser Fir trees (4–13’) and wreaths.
• OPEN DAILY Thanksgiving – December; seven days per week