The Valle Country Fair is an overgrown church bazaar set in the center of one of the most picturesque valleys in the North Carolina mountains at the peak of the fall color season. All monies raised go to fund High Country organizations which serve people in need. Last year more than 10,000 people enjoyed:
Crafts, food, mountain music
- 150 juried fine art & crafts booths
- Freshly pressed apple cider
- Hot-out-of-the-kettle apple butter
- Homemade jams & jellies
- Brunswick stew, chili, barbecue
- Valle Crucis Conference Center, N.C. Highway 194.
- Available adjacent to the fair
- $5 per vehicle
Date & Hours
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Third Saturday in October (October 19, 2013)